Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Little Fishes

I've always wanted a pet fish to take care of and nurture. Now I have finally taken the huge step and purchased five of them. You can see them at the top of this blog page. The red ones are lovingly called Francis, Bilbo, Hermione, and Teba. The black one is named Barrack and he is the leader of the pack. The others don't really respect him, and his popularity is at an all time low. They are debating on whether or not to overthrow him. Either way you should respect my fish, and if you even lay a finger on them, so help me God, I will hunt you down and hurt you greatly, emotionally and physically (Mitchell that is directed at you, I know you hate them). Feel free to feed them, but not too much. Hermione needs to watch her figure.

One Love,

Wordsworth